The company's Quality Policy is focused on the pursuit of customer satisfaction, trust and loyalty, and full compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
To achieve this, the company organization is committed to the achievement and maintenance of specific objectives which, taken together, determine the achievement of the global quality strategy.
In this context, it must be considered as a fundamental means of guiding AMICI ATOS DI AMICI DANIELE e C SNC to improve its performance.
- to all business processes for which the types and levels of future improvements must be defined, identifying suitable indicators for their management
- to customer satisfaction, defining the expected level and the actions to be taken to achieve it
- to the company staff who must find the most appropriate atmosphere and stimuli for their development, safety and satisfaction. Against this commitment, constant investment in staff training / updating is systematically guaranteed
- to suppliers and business partners in order to achieve high levels of contributions and collaboration for the purpose of common growth
- to the management of resources (financial, infrastructural, human and environmental) in order to guarantee effective and continuous support for the growth and success of the company
- the constant connection with the analysis of the context / expectations and the assessment of risks / opportunities
The General Management has chosen compliance with the UNI EN ISO 9001 standard and the continuous improvement deriving from its application as a management tool for achieving the goals.
The General Management carries out periodic reviews, promotes improvement actions for the subsequent period and ascertains the continued suitability of this policy with the strategic objectives.